Monday, December 19, 2011

New Web-Series Coming 2012!

Hey Fellow Dreamers!!!

So0o0o...I have been running around doing a bunch of things getting ready for Christmas!!! My niece is growing so quick she is 6 months old now and we christened her December 11th!!! I can't believe how time flies!!!  It's her first Christmas!!! I've been working hard to get this album out there for everyone to hear!!! :) Tomorrow I will be promoting at the YMCA in Bayshore, NY. I also have a lot of other fun/exciting/crazy things happening in the process!!!

There will be a lot of awesome things happening in 2012!

What to expect???...I'll tell you!!

  • Live Shows (Tri-State Area For Now Details To Come)
  • 1st Annual Fundraiser for The Dreams-2-Chase Foundation
  • The Music Video off the "Dreams-2-Chase" Album (What song would you like it to be?)
  • A Merchandise Store (www.Dreams2Chase.com)
  • Free Give Aways
  • A New YouTube Web Series Called "The Hollywood Skinny"
  • MUCH MORE TO COME
I have a bunch of work to do but I am going to keep up more with the Blog!! I will talk to you next Monday!!! Hope everyone has a happy holiday!! <3

"Like" me on Facebook!!!

Love Always,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment